Max Reviews Gore's Movie and Come to Grips with Al
Max has posted a review of An Inconvenient Truth on his Alive and Kicking blog. He thinks the movie is pretty good and he comes to a belated appreciation of Al Gore. The film, coupled with recent greenhouse-related climatic disasters, seems to have revived people's interest in Gore; maybe it reminds them that politicians, even presidential candidates, don't have to be idiots! In recent weeks I've heard Al touted as the man to beat if Hillary falters; maybe he's reading from the Richard Nixon playbook wherein the former vice president loses presidential campaign and comes back eight years later in triumph. Anyway, here are Max's thoughts on the film and Gore. I hope to see the movie sometime over the long weekend for the Fourth--seems like the patriotic thing to do.

1 Comments:
Yep, I am pretty awesome and so is Al Gore.
Post a Comment
<< Home