June birthdays
Well, after spending an hour and a half on the phone with technical support from Insight, I am back!
First of all, I loved the pictures of Julia and wish I could have seen the recital. Did anyone think to video?
We had a great weekend with Karen and Allen. She sang so beautifully both Sun. at Federated and Sunday afternoon at University Place. Also Allen played some of his orignal work at Universtiy Place. What a talent!
We had a good weekend this past one with visits from Rob and children and then a visit with Steve and Mary and family.
Now to the June birthdays:
June 8-Melissa
June 10-Paul and Jacob
June 26-Tyler
Oh, yes, another bit of news-Steve, Mary and boys leave for a trip west on Wednesday of next week
It was great to have Sarah here ! We had dinner at Mike and Bonnie's. Had a delicious meal with Sarah's veggie spaghetti sauce.
First of all, I loved the pictures of Julia and wish I could have seen the recital. Did anyone think to video?
We had a great weekend with Karen and Allen. She sang so beautifully both Sun. at Federated and Sunday afternoon at University Place. Also Allen played some of his orignal work at Universtiy Place. What a talent!
We had a good weekend this past one with visits from Rob and children and then a visit with Steve and Mary and family.
Now to the June birthdays:
June 8-Melissa
June 10-Paul and Jacob
June 26-Tyler
Oh, yes, another bit of news-Steve, Mary and boys leave for a trip west on Wednesday of next week
It was great to have Sarah here ! We had dinner at Mike and Bonnie's. Had a delicious meal with Sarah's veggie spaghetti sauce.

1 Comments:
Sarah, do not hold out on your starving cousin! What is the recipe?
Post a Comment
<< Home