Dylan Bio-Pic
There's a Dylan movie coming out!
The film, which was announced yesterday at Bob's 65th birthday, will have a slew of stars playing the famed singer during different times of his life. Including Cate Blanchett.
No, I am not making this up.
The film, which was announced yesterday at Bob's 65th birthday, will have a slew of stars playing the famed singer during different times of his life. Including Cate Blanchett.
No, I am not making this up.

2 Comments:
With the exception of "Don't Look Back," Dylan has not fared well in the movies. I've also seen at least two Todd Haynes movies and they were awful. But Dylan seems to transcend awfulness somehow. I can't believe he's 65; he was 19 or 20 when he recorded his first album.
okeyday. this is... a nice idea, i'm intrested in how the girl tries to sound like him! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home