Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Heads Up

I just thought I'd first wish you all a happy Easter. I hope that the traditional Christian ritual of the remembereance of Christ's triumph over death - that being the consumption of 18lbs. of ham, showing mankind's triumph over cholesterol - went well!
Anyway, I am just letting everyone know that I have finished the last paper of the semester. You can see the first page of it here and get an idea of how much I like the class.



Let us celebrate by dancing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Good thing men don't write term papers to get dates.

April 22, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 22, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Other papers for this class have been entitled, "66 Recipes For Open Water Cephalopods" and,"Maybe You Need A Title : A Confrontational Essay."
The ladies love it.

April 22, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home