The Beatles Cover Video Post
For all you Beatles fans out there.
While My Ukelele Gently Weeps
Prince Just Stoped In To George Harrison's Posthumous Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction To Shred Your Face Off (with his guitar)
These are links that I have already sent around, but I am willing to bet that a good amount of you all still haven't seen them. Enjoy!
By the way, I think this is the Eddy Blog's 100th post. Way to go Eds!
While My Ukelele Gently Weeps
Prince Just Stoped In To George Harrison's Posthumous Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction To Shred Your Face Off (with his guitar)
These are links that I have already sent around, but I am willing to bet that a good amount of you all still haven't seen them. Enjoy!
By the way, I think this is the Eddy Blog's 100th post. Way to go Eds!

2 Comments:
Geez, you'd think there'd be a prize or something for the 100th blog. What kind of a crummy website is this anyway!
I really like the Gently Weeps version.
Can we have a contest to name Mark's new mandolin?
Max, I loved the captions of the Mark Eddy family visit as much as the images themselves. Now, stop being clever and get back to your homework!
Post a Comment
<< Home