another lost family member
So, where is Max? I hope some blond floozy didn't snatch him or allure him away!
I am assuming Mark, Paul, Matt and Chris are in E. Lansing having a great time and that Lisa and Karen are having fun picking out a wedding dress. We are having a family gathering here tonight to help soothe my nerves over the Monday surgery. The retina specialist is going to remove the scar tissue so hopefully my blurry vision will clear up. In the meantime I continue to have pain so am convinced the eye will have to come out. Wouldn't the grandkids love it if Grandma could take out and ey and show them!!!
Rob is taking me, brave lad that he is, and Mary Wilson from church is taking me to Dr. Schraut's office at eight the next morning. Last I heard from the weather man we are supposed to get 3 inches of snow Monday nite, but Mary being a Wisconsin native I doubt that will bother her. Now me-that's another story!
Dad and I are being entertained by basketball. I notice not many of you sports fans are filling out the brackets. Mike, I emailed Pat but didn't get a response.
For those of you who remember Pat's arthritic hands, she had one hand straightened out. Es, says it looks perfectly normal but so far she hasn't much strength in it.
Tornadoes hit all around in Mo. but no one we know and love were hit.
Sorry this is so long--
I am assuming Mark, Paul, Matt and Chris are in E. Lansing having a great time and that Lisa and Karen are having fun picking out a wedding dress. We are having a family gathering here tonight to help soothe my nerves over the Monday surgery. The retina specialist is going to remove the scar tissue so hopefully my blurry vision will clear up. In the meantime I continue to have pain so am convinced the eye will have to come out. Wouldn't the grandkids love it if Grandma could take out and ey and show them!!!
Rob is taking me, brave lad that he is, and Mary Wilson from church is taking me to Dr. Schraut's office at eight the next morning. Last I heard from the weather man we are supposed to get 3 inches of snow Monday nite, but Mary being a Wisconsin native I doubt that will bother her. Now me-that's another story!
Dad and I are being entertained by basketball. I notice not many of you sports fans are filling out the brackets. Mike, I emailed Pat but didn't get a response.
For those of you who remember Pat's arthritic hands, she had one hand straightened out. Es, says it looks perfectly normal but so far she hasn't much strength in it.
Tornadoes hit all around in Mo. but no one we know and love were hit.
Sorry this is so long--

1 Comments:
The reports of my demise (eg. feminine entrapment) were, sadly, greatly exaggerated.
Its really all for the best that I did not get a chance to fill out a bracket for the tournament so that I do not go and embaress all the sports fans.
For the record, I maintain that the University of Michigan will pull a darkhorse victory by rushing the floor in the final moments of the game, slaughtering the home team, and going on to win the game against a stunned and terrified opponent.
Post a Comment
<< Home