Sunday, February 26, 2006

Test Your Automotive Valuation Skills!

Sentimental value aside, what would you think the asking price for the "dear friend" (a 1988 Chevy Nova with 86,000 miles) would be?

A. $0-$399
B. $400-799
C. $800-$1199
D. $1200-$1599
E. $1600-$1999

We have driven by the lot and seen the asking price on the windshield. What's your guess?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Im going with D, and I am including the price of the over-sized ancient cell-phone in the glove compartment.

February 28, 2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In that Case, "C."

February 28, 2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Marcile said...

Since Mike told us the price I guess I can't legitimately enter the contest. However, Phillip, was the cell phone the old motorola phone we had years ago? That was the first one I bought and it was great-far superior to the little ones I have had since!
I remember how secure I felt the first time we made the trip to Mo. and I also remember calling home from Aunt Jo's front porch and getting a good connection.

February 28, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

There was a day 2-3 years ago when I was willing to give this one to a junkyard for free. I'd made most of the arrangements, in fact. It had better be A.

Then again, it never had condensation form in the tail lamps. So I'll go with B.

March 01, 2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home