I was hoping it could be enlarged when you clicked on it from the blog. I can't seem to make that work. If someone knows how, let us know. After scanning, I resized it so it wouldn't be such a huge file, but perhaps I could repost it if needed to make it readable.
Blogger doesn't give you many options on image size; it makes pictures the sizes it wants them to be. Why don't you send the original pictures to me and I'll get them posted somewhere at full size and create a link.
4 Comments:
I was hoping it could be enlarged when you clicked on it from the blog. I can't seem to make that work. If someone knows how, let us know. After scanning, I resized it so it wouldn't be such a huge file, but perhaps I could repost it if needed to make it readable.
Man, that's the ultimate in authenticity!
Blogger doesn't give you many options on image size; it makes pictures the sizes it wants them to be. Why don't you send the original pictures to me and I'll get them posted somewhere at full size and create a link.
Rob, send them to my home e-mail: mmeddy@earthlink.net.
Please do get these posted.
Post a Comment
<< Home