Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Where were you 12 years ago today?
I'll give you some hints: The high temperature was 2 degrees Farenheit, Max and Matthew were short and dancing like mad, and it was probably the first and last time the Eddy brothers were seen in a golf club.
Oh...and can you name the handsome men at the bar?
Happy anniversary! Those are wonderful pictures. Looks like Bonnie and I forgot to take our Prozac. I certainly don't remember feeling that grumpy. I do remember that it was incredibly cold, however, and that we had a scary trip back on icy roads once we got off 69.
3 Comments:
CONGRATULATORY
Happy anniversary! Those are wonderful pictures. Looks like Bonnie and I forgot to take our Prozac. I certainly don't remember feeling that grumpy. I do remember that it was incredibly cold, however, and that we had a scary trip back on icy roads once we got off 69.
alright, i don't think any more pictures need to be added. Lets all just back away slowly, ok?
Post a Comment
<< Home