Christmas Is Coming To YOU.
Hello Eds, Merry Xmas to you all!
We, the descendants of Chris Eddy, will be making our stately pilgrimage down to the Holyland (read: Indiana) on the 26th.
See you all there!
We, the descendants of Chris Eddy, will be making our stately pilgrimage down to the Holyland (read: Indiana) on the 26th.
See you all there!

2 Comments:
Just FYI--the Delphi Eddys will be running up to Michigan City on 12/26 to make the rounds of the Shikanys. I expect we'll be back in the evening and at least some of us will probably venture out to Myrtle. I'll probably take off Tuesday to hang out, but Phillip and Bonnie are working. I'll probably work Wednesday and Thursday. Sarah wil be around. Anybody else want to post plans?
I'm doing my holiday pacing and passing gas all week. Just checking in at work. Keeping Tyler, Michael, Ian Thursday night. Melissa will work saturday and check in other days at Wainwright to get a jump on next semester. No Without Annette shows this holiday.
Post a Comment
<< Home