The Official Chris Eddy Fiftieth Birthday Trivia Test

The management, contributing editors, and research staff of the Talking Eds blog site are pleased to announce the release of the much anticipated Official Chris Eddy Fiftieth Birthday Trivia Quiz. This self-graded test features little known facts about Chris Eddy that provide profound insight into his character. Your knowledge of this material will demonstrate conclusively the degree of your love and affection for its subject, Chris Eddy, so you will want to do well!
To view the test, click here. We recommend that you print the test out, complete it, and anxiously await the publication of the answers in the next few days.
By special arrangement with Chris's employers, the highest scorer on the Official Chris Eddy Fiftieth Birthday Trivia Test will be awarded a free General Motors vehicle of his/her choice. (Chris, I should probably talk to you about this.)
The Official Chris Eddy Fiftieth Birthday Trivia Test is an intellectual product of The Talking Eds, Ltd. If you infringe our copyright, we will sic the FBI on you and your family. Enjoy!

5 Comments:
My palms are itching in anticipation!
To ensure that I don't get all the blame for this, I want to note all the people who contributed material to the test. They are Mom, Mark, Steve, Rob, Max, and Jamie.
2 words: "cake" and "walk"
Rob "The first Chris Worshipper"
I want to also acknowledge Phillip's help in an eleventh-hour save when I couldn't manage to get the test uploaded. I e-mailed the test to Phil and within minutes he had it up and running on his website.
Jamie,
All the others were women, hence your being in the dark on this matter. I think the secret to his charm was the rock collection. At least that's what drew me in.
Rob
Post a Comment
<< Home