Brokeback Mountain: Why is it such a bad movie?
Hey all.
I went and saw "Brokeback Mountain" the other day.
After all the jokes that I made over the Christmas break, it seemed only right that I go see it.
Fortunately for free.
Well Kids, its horrid. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. It moves with geological slowness. If this movie was marathon runner it would be a one-legged man pulling three no-legged dogs while trying to play The Star Spangled Banner on bagpipes.
I don't care what Rolling Stone. It's a silly movie.
I went and saw "Brokeback Mountain" the other day.
After all the jokes that I made over the Christmas break, it seemed only right that I go see it.
Fortunately for free.
Well Kids, its horrid. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. It moves with geological slowness. If this movie was marathon runner it would be a one-legged man pulling three no-legged dogs while trying to play The Star Spangled Banner on bagpipes.
I don't care what Rolling Stone. It's a silly movie.

1 Comments:
What saved the movie for me was that a homeless man was sleeping in the theatre and would start snoring very (think trainwreck) loudly at the most inoporotune moments.
Oh, and I didn't believe that the two characters were in love for one second.
IT WAS SILLY.
And Jamie, Im sad when im right.
Post a Comment
<< Home