Sunday, January 08, 2006

Karen/Allen visit

Yes, Karen and Allen came here on Saturday afternoon and stayed till Sunday afternoon. It was a great visit; Allen passed muster by thinking the famous video of Karen, Paul, Sarah and Phillip was cute! Mike came out Sat. afternoon, Steve and Mary and boys came out before taking off for Greenfield, Sarah went over to Swensen's Sat. morning and Rob and family went with us to Christos for dinner.
I think everyone really liked Allen. I did because he washed breakfast dishes Sun. am.
The ring is beautiful! It is platinum-a ring that belonged to his grandmother.
There is a diamond in the center with chips around it. I gave Karen your message, Jamie, about putting a picture of it on the computer. There was talk about how she could do that.
I am having eye trouble again-trouble that disappeared while you were all here so I need you to come back again!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't seen any pictures of this guy or the ring.
Therefore, he does not exist and this entire engagement is an ellaborate practical joke being perpetrated against me.

January 09, 2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home