If Max is doing it, it MUST be a good idea!
So... I too will have to admit to starting up a blog. If I'm good I'll post about once a week. Primarily it'll be work adventures or whatever. I may even link to pictures if I ever remember to take my camera into the field with me. Nothing too exciting.
Anywho, the link is: http://oldgraycat.com/sarah/client/index.cfm
Beth made the site for me. Its pretty nice I think! Old gray cat is her site and the other link at the top is too my susuwatari site that will eventually get up dated with florida pictures (again depending on when I get my camera out there).
Anywho, the link is: http://oldgraycat.com/sarah/client/index.cfm
Beth made the site for me. Its pretty nice I think! Old gray cat is her site and the other link at the top is too my susuwatari site that will eventually get up dated with florida pictures (again depending on when I get my camera out there).

1 Comments:
Totally jawsome Sarah!
PS. you need to give me a shippin' address for these here comic books.
Post a Comment
<< Home