Sarah in Gatorland
This is just to let you know that Sarah has arrived in Florida. She got there Friday evening--about a 14-hour drive (including a little getting lost in Florida). She spent Saturday and Sunday getting oriented to the job with the previous person in the job. While on a count of salamander larvae in some ponds she had her first encounter with an alligator. (He darted into the pond they were going to survey, so they decided to survey it some other time.) She's in temporary housing and will be looking for an apartment very soon. I don't know what her Internet access will be like.

2 Comments:
Jeeze, I hadn't even taken the gators into account when I heard that she was moving out that way...
In my infinity wisdom, I would advise against her rubbing herself with raw chicken or carrying steak in her pockets. Though it may be a good idea to carry a small child or two, should she need to satiate their reptillian hunger.
We'll be sending you the kevlar longjohns...
Post a Comment
<< Home