Let the Games Commence! Talking Eds Take the Court
The NCAA Tournament sort of snuck up on me this year, but not to worry--I've got the Talking Eds team all set up on the ESPN Tournament Challenge. Just click here to sign up for the team and complete your bracket. Remember you've got to do it before the first game starts about noon on Thursday. Give yourself lots of time because it's really slow with zillions of people doing the same thing you'll be doing. But it's so worth it!
Who can remember what Eddy came out on top last year? (How fleeting glory is.)
Who can remember what Eddy came out on top last year? (How fleeting glory is.)

1 Comments:
1. I was too late to get in, so I guess you are all spared from embaressment this year.
2. I think Steve won last year.
Post a Comment
<< Home