Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How do I...

I've been reading through these different notes and I've been thinking"how do I do this?" I want to know how I can become a member of the talkingeds. My Mom and I have been thinking but we dont know how so how can I create my own user name and write my own posts without typing as my Dad. Please Respond ASAP!!!!!!





Written by Caleb if you haven't guessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you need to be invited by Mike, right Mike?

April 12, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Caleb, I just sent an invitation to your mom's home e-mail, meliss43ddy@insightbb.com. Just follow the instructions in the e-mail. I think I can only have one member per e-mail site, so if both you and your Mom want one I'll need to have another e-mail account.

Uncle Mike

April 12, 2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger Mylz said...

Y4Y! (4|_3b 1s g3771|\|g 0|\| 7|-|3 bl0g!







(yay caleb is getting on the blog!)I heart 1337!(leet)

April 14, 2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home