Family News
I'll start with the good news! I took Dad to Dr. Harb today who said his last x-ray showed improvement! We were in the office 5 minutes at most after we waited 15 minutes to see him.
At least his magazines are up to date.
More good news! Steve was a guest speaker at Hanover College on his birthday. He spoke on politics of the 50's. Can't imagine what he could find to say about that topic.
Not so good news-Mark had another kidney stone attack on Friday and yesterday was hoping to pass the stone without going in for a stay in the hospital. Lisa was practically on her way to Terre Haute to see Susie get her master's but had to miss it. And Lisa, if you are reading this, Dad says you must be some professional if two schools are fighting over you. Hope you got that straightened out today one way or another.
Bonnie had a few sick days last week with a stomach virus and I hear today that Phillip has joined her. Hope all is well tonight.
Max, I could give you music suggestions, but then I'm just an old lady-what do I know!
One more item. Karen and Allen will be here on the 21st to present a program at University Place and Karen will sing in our church Sunday morning. Any and all are invited to come!
At least his magazines are up to date.
More good news! Steve was a guest speaker at Hanover College on his birthday. He spoke on politics of the 50's. Can't imagine what he could find to say about that topic.
Not so good news-Mark had another kidney stone attack on Friday and yesterday was hoping to pass the stone without going in for a stay in the hospital. Lisa was practically on her way to Terre Haute to see Susie get her master's but had to miss it. And Lisa, if you are reading this, Dad says you must be some professional if two schools are fighting over you. Hope you got that straightened out today one way or another.
Bonnie had a few sick days last week with a stomach virus and I hear today that Phillip has joined her. Hope all is well tonight.
Max, I could give you music suggestions, but then I'm just an old lady-what do I know!
One more item. Karen and Allen will be here on the 21st to present a program at University Place and Karen will sing in our church Sunday morning. Any and all are invited to come!

4 Comments:
Schramms 100 Questions
Robyn Hitchcock Queen Elvis
Frank Zappa Absolutely Free
Doris Day with the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra
Oh. This was meant for the previous post. Sorry.
Can someone perhaps record Karen and post the file here? That way we can all see her without any of the hasstle of seeing each other!
(No, I love you guys, really)
(Thanks Rob!)
I meant "HASSLE."
Post a Comment
<< Home