Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Family birthdays

I just thought you might like to be updated on family birthdays. I'll try to do this by the month. Matt's 16th birthday was April 23, Rob's 42 was yesterday and Miss Robyn's 9th will be Saturday.
Now to the May days:
May 5--Steve
May 10 -Caleb's 11th
May 23-Julia's 9th
May 24-Michael's 11th
If I missed anyone, chalk it up to senility!
I saw Dr.Mattingly Monday. My eye on the 6th of April was at 20/200. Monday it was at 20/100!
We are really looking forward to Max's visit tomorrow. I will have to be gone thru the supper hour. My prevention of child abuse group is serving supper to 75 people at Head Start-children and parents. Max and grandpa will probably eat out-probably better eating than the hot dogs, chips and fresh fruit we will be serving!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're all assuming that I am even able to make it there...

April 26, 2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home