Pirates of Penzance!
Miles did a completely knock out job in his class' rendition of the Gilbert and Sullivan classic, The Pirates of Penzance!
He was dead on with all of his lines, with excellent timing and delivery. His voice was also sounding dang good.
I am serious, he was totally awesome.
See the Pictures!
What? Still not satisfied? Well good, because here are some short video clips of Miles' solos!
Stay, We Must Not Loose Our Senses
A Paradox
He was dead on with all of his lines, with excellent timing and delivery. His voice was also sounding dang good.
I am serious, he was totally awesome.
See the Pictures!
What? Still not satisfied? Well good, because here are some short video clips of Miles' solos!
Stay, We Must Not Loose Our Senses
A Paradox

6 Comments:
Well, just saying, there was more to the songs. I was in th begining in the first one and the end of the second one.
Very good singing, Miles! Those are not easy songs, either. You looked like you were enjoying yourself, too. Congratulations!
He really did great. Everyone should look forward to the DVD, which will be out soon!
Miles, looks like you did a great job. By the way, where can I get a hat like that?
I dunno. Props and the like, ya never know where they come from!
By the way, those were some heavy flowers
Post a Comment
<< Home