Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Family News

I talked to Mark Sunday. He says Lisa and the family went to the annual Swensen get together. I asked why he didn't go since he feels well; I think his social life gets in the way of leaving town!
Steve called tonight or rather Tyler did. He was very non-commital about his trip but had really called me to remind me of his birthday next week and to give me a list of suggestions. He seemed glad to be home again. I talked to Steve briefly and he reports only a few stomach problems that called for Pepto and only once for anti anxiety pills! It sounded like the trip was a big success.
Hope all of you had a happy father's day. Mike and Rob and families took us out to eat at Roberts at Americus-the place where Dad and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary.It was a nice evening.
I see the retina specialist tomorrow to see how the eye is doing. I think my vision is better since there are times when I don't notice the BLUR. I still have trouble reading though which is annoying!
Oh, one reason I am writing is to tell you that Allen's father died recently. He was having knee surgery and died on the operating table. I am trying to reach Karen to get an address so I can drop him a note.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's some awfuly tragic news.

June 21, 2006 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home