Friday, June 16, 2006

Father's Day

I hope everyone remembered that Father's Day is this Sunday, the 18th of June. 
With that in mind, I am thinking that perhaps we should all share a FATHERLY MEMORY on the TalkingEds, since this is all about family and what not.

Happy Father's Day (in two days)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I was moving mulch at 7 am father's day and kept my mind busy thinking of these truisms about fathering I learned from my brothers...

Mike
1. Relax. You can eat a sandwich while changing a diaper once you get use to it.
2. Follow your kids' interests. They grow too quickly.

Mark
1. Celebrate the small things like good root beer or blueberry season. Its what God does with you.
2. There's not much we can teach our kids that our grandparents couldn't have.

Chris
1. Teach your kids how to make things with their hands and they'll be confident.
2. Teach them how to make music and they'll never despair for long.


Steve
1. Kids need woods to play in and to see Yellowstone.
2. There's no substitute for setting the right example.

Myself
1. Beer makes fathering taste good.
2. You really can eat a sandwich while changing a diaper! (but not a fudgesicle)

June 18, 2006 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home