Thursday, June 08, 2006

Spaghetti Sauce Update

I just thought I would let the family know that I successfully cooked my first batch of Grandpa's spaghetti sauce.
Of course, it was not where near as good as the real thing. What I pulled off was a pleasing approximation, but not like the original.

I ate it every meal for three days.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Way to go, Max. Now await while your uncles compile a list of other tasks you must complete to achieve Eddy manhood status...

It will begin with learning to play drums on your belly to Little Feat numbers...

June 09, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Marcile said...

Your spaghetti sounds good to me expecially since we just had the quick kind made with sauce from a jar! Now when are you going to learn to make your great grandmother Francis' cinnamon rolls?

June 11, 2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Marcile said...

Your spaghetti sounds good to me expecially since we just had the quick kind made with sauce from a jar! Now when are you going to learn to make your great grandmother Francis' cinnamon rolls?

June 11, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Marcile said...

Your spaghetti sounds good to me expecially since we just had the quick kind made with sauce from a jar! Now when are you going to learn to make your great grandmother Francis' cinnamon rolls?

June 11, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Marcile said...

Your spaghetti sounds good to me expecially since we just had the quick kind made with sauce from a jar! Now when are you going to learn to make your great grandmother Francis' cinnamon rolls?

June 11, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cinnamon Rolls are next on the list!

June 14, 2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home