KY Eddys Charge into the 1990s!
Still no cell phone or tv cable, but by golly we've got broadband
internet!! Juno finally got just TOO slow. So our new email address
is: markeddy@bellsouth.net.
I would've put this on the blog but somehow can't get access to the page
where I could do that.
Love,
Mark
internet!! Juno finally got just TOO slow. So our new email address
is: markeddy@bellsouth.net.
I would've put this on the blog but somehow can't get access to the page
where I could do that.
Love,
Mark

1 Comments:
Now Mark, I want you to remain calm about the 90's. You are going to see some strange things that may entice you, but here are a few things to avoid:
1. Gold Parachutte Pants
2. Dot-Com Startups
3. Cable News
Stear clear of those, and you'll have a straight shot to the 21st century.
Post a Comment
<< Home