Where Eddy family members can blather on harmlessly about themselves, their siblings, offspring, other kinfolk, and assorted hangers-on.
posted by Rob at 9:14 PM
Jacob, what great pictures these are! I think Caleb and Robyn should have to pay you for their beautiful portraits! Just a suggestion in case you are short of cash.
ok grandma i think i can do that maby 100$ a picter?well rob said they were good to i like the flower pictuer
I think they are all excellent!
<< Home
3 Comments:
Jacob, what great pictures these are! I think Caleb and Robyn should have to pay you for their beautiful portraits! Just a suggestion in case you are short of cash.
ok grandma i think i can do that maby 100$ a picter?
well rob said they were good to i like the flower pictuer
I think they are all excellent!
Post a Comment
<< Home