Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Upgraded My Pants. Anyone Have A Change?


Yeah. I haven't actually used it yet. It seems cool, though. I also drew this pic a few minutes ago, called "Nice". Enjoy!:D. P.S.: If you can't tell, his shirt says "It's Easy Being Green"

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I upgraded my pants too - now they're wireless and have BLUETOOTH.

December 21, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

It is a deep-set tradition among Eddy men to upgrade pants only once per decade at minimum. Rental pants are an exception. Plan appropriately.

(Note that parts in hair also move on a near-geolical time scale and hair style changes must be approved by commitee of selected elders.)

Uncle Rob

December 22, 2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Rob, you may want to confer with the Elders on the whole mullet controversy. It'd be good to get that issue resolved.

December 22, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is someone going to post that picture of rob in cutoffs?

(The answer is yes)

December 22, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home