Wednesday, November 22, 2006

THE WINNER IS CHOSEN!

Hey hey hey! The epic DESIGN MAX'S GIRLFRIEND CONTEST has come to an end (yes, yes you knew that!), and the winner has been decided upon!

What are you waiting for? Go on over to me blog and take a gander at the outcome!

Be sure to stop by the gallery of entries and enjoy all that has been wrought!


---

In other news, I'll be in Indy around 6pm Wednesday! Anticipate my arrival!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I like the one on the beach the best. And the one with the digital butt. It's great to see you have such funny friends.

Licking my wounds (I mean--in my second entry I erased your five-o'-clock shadow and put light red highlights in your hair!),

Uncle Rob

PS...but I'm not bitter...

November 23, 2006 10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rob, you were a tough contender - straight through the end. Your contribution will not be easily forgotten.

Also, Mary Everett and Barbara Ratner are my aunts as much as my friends!
Despite my best efforts, I could not get no-family members to contribute to the project. And believe me, I tried.

November 23, 2006 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home