Thursday, October 26, 2006

Musical Brain Fart

Let's say, I need more music. Preferably a band whose members are all alive. So, yeah, all I have to ask is if you don't even TRY recomending Green Day (uuuuhhg I hate them).



-Miles Eddy, King of Penguins

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HEY WILCO IS PRETTY GOOD I LIKE THEM OK YEAH

THE BLACK KEYS ARE ALSO VERY GOOD

October 27, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Band members all alive...this is hard...

October 28, 2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Whew! 36 hours later:

Weezer, Blue Album

October 29, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Mylz said...

oh man, not wheezer. i mean "we are all on drugs" and "thesweater song"?
not quite so sure about them...

October 29, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Okay, how about "Smoosh?" We bought the first album "Free to Stay" and then it was profiled in Time Magazine as one of 5 Must Haves. We really like it -- and I'm guessing you're not wild about Robyn's new favorites: Hannah Montana and Vanessa Hudgens...
--Aunt Melissa

October 29, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Real men dig Avril Lavigne, too. The first album: Let Go.

Uncle Rob

October 30, 2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger Mylz said...

i dunno... any bands? like, rock/alternative?

October 31, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

You should try listening to this underground radio station. My friend plays this at work and I keep hearing great songs by new rock/alternative bands when I walk into his office.
http://www.3wk.com/

Uncle Rob

November 03, 2006 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home