Dad's birthday
I am leaving for Mark's within the hour but just wanted you all to know how special his day was for me-and I firmly believe for him. Yeah, he saw you spitting out his manhattans and his youngest refusing to even taste it! As I woke from a nap in the late afternoon, my first thought was Dad's cooking sphagetti!
Thanks to Chris and Jamie for the idea, for all of you who helped out including grandchildren who raked and swept for me and for Max and Sarah who cooked their own since they couldn't be here!
Thanks to Chris and Jamie for the idea, for all of you who helped out including grandchildren who raked and swept for me and for Max and Sarah who cooked their own since they couldn't be here!

1 Comments:
I was glad to be a part of it - especially such a declicious part.
Post a Comment
<< Home