Sunday, October 22, 2006

Saturday Night Special


My sauce was completed at exactly midnight and consumed shortly thereafter.

The sauce was a variant of the traditional one - Mrk.II sauce we like to call it. It substitutes semi-shreded pieces of chicken breast for ground beef, and I also added some zuchini (just for the heck of it). It is delicious.



Isn't my apron fetching?

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcile said...

I love it! And so would Grandpa since this will be your own special version of his famous sphagetti!

October 22, 2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger Mylz said...

you do look quite rouge in that apron!

October 22, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My kitchen is enormous - COME SEE FOR YOURSELF.

October 22, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had Claire take the picture, but by midnight everyone had already eaten. So, I guess they can have my leftovers.

Maybe everyone was afraid of catching my horrible bowel disease.

October 22, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Aha!

October 23, 2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home