Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Drag in Corvallis

Apparently life isn't all study in Corvallis, as Sarah records in her Florida blog: "Last night I ventured forth with a group of friends to my first drag show! I'm gonna have to say it was awesome. One of the Zoology graduate students (Rocky) won the contest last year as Potpourri Ali. He preformed two dances in this contest and was an assistant MC. I think he went through about 3 costumes and at least 3 wigs. It was much fun. I would love to walk with as much feminine confidence as he does!" The person in the "little black number" on the runway is, I gather, Rocky.

Sarah will be back in Indiana for about a month starting December 8.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So she won't be back in time for Turkey?

November 16, 2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home