Dad's Memorial at Church
As you may already know, there was a service at Federated remembering the "saints" who died this past year. Evidently this is an old Celtic custom based on something that idiot Paul said long ago.
(Oh, yes, the saint, not the grandson)!
Here was the part about Dad;
David: With the saints who have been with us, we claim the victory of the Lord
With gentle Max Eddy who often said "there are a lot of people who say they know a
lot of things" and who said little and showed us what things are worth knowing.
I had a wonderful time in Ky.-ate out a lot, did my share and then some of talking,
spent money like it was going out of style and just plain enjoyed myself. Got new books from the local book store and clothes from Cold Water Creek!!! Also went to
Shaker Village and hope to go back again.
(Oh, yes, the saint, not the grandson)!
Here was the part about Dad;
David: With the saints who have been with us, we claim the victory of the Lord
With gentle Max Eddy who often said "there are a lot of people who say they know a
lot of things" and who said little and showed us what things are worth knowing.
I had a wonderful time in Ky.-ate out a lot, did my share and then some of talking,
spent money like it was going out of style and just plain enjoyed myself. Got new books from the local book store and clothes from Cold Water Creek!!! Also went to
Shaker Village and hope to go back again.

1 Comments:
Yes, I am trying to come down and see y'all again. I know you just can't get enough of me!
Those are some mighty fine words about Grandpa. I'll have to remember them.
I also think that this family is slowly moving towards becoming Shakers themselves.
Post a Comment
<< Home