In this attractive exhibit, we can see that I sported no "business up front" look but rather menacing looking bangs. Would you hire this person without thinking twice? I don't think so. (And--girls please note and try not to swoon--that is naturally curly hair.) Furthermore, I disagree with this "lumping" classification of so many hairstyles into the Mullet genus and propose it is of modern manufacture: Back in the day, it was only called a mullet if it was spiked.
2 Comments:
In this attractive exhibit, we can see that I sported no "business up front" look but rather menacing looking bangs. Would you hire this person without thinking twice? I don't think so. (And--girls please note and try not to swoon--that is naturally curly hair.) Furthermore, I disagree with this "lumping" classification of so many hairstyles into the Mullet genus and propose it is of modern manufacture: Back in the day, it was only called a mullet if it was spiked.
I think this image is too closely cropped. I have been told that the deciding factor for many mullet arguments is, in fact, the pants.
Post a Comment
<< Home