Peace in Mulletville
I thought I could make a contribution toward "peace on earth, goodwill to men" by trying to resolve the mullet controversy that has been swirling around the family for some time now, specifically regarding Rob's genre-challenging coiffure. I have consulted the authoritative mullet website, www.mulletjunky.com (not for the faint-of-heart), which provides this handy visual reference guide to mulletdom:

Additional information on mullet history and culture is available on Wikipedia's mullet entry.
From mulletjunky.com, I offer the following lineup. Does one of the mullet suspects walk away exonerated? Keep in mind that it's Christmas, season of charity!





Additional information on mullet history and culture is available on Wikipedia's mullet entry.
From mulletjunky.com, I offer the following lineup. Does one of the mullet suspects walk away exonerated? Keep in mind that it's Christmas, season of charity!





2 Comments:
Oh man, I know I really should not be convinced but oh no I am . . .
I tell you truly, a TRUE mullet must have the element of intention. Also, there was never hair gel in my past (never inhaled), curling or spiking as is so obvious in these photo examples. I never recall a single comment during the 80s that I was sporting a mullet, when comments on my hairstyle seemed to revolve around me looking like Hermey, the elf in famed 1964 Rankin-Bass production of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" who wanted to be a dentist. The "M Word" was ne'er mentioned until 2003 when one Lisa Eddy, looking to avenge her husband for being accused of wearing a belt older than I, started this ugly rumor in the kitchen of Myrtle Drive. It was subsequently propagated by coniving nieces and urbanite representative of the family, Sister-in-law Jamie, all three of whom were motivated by jealousy over my legs.
The Defendant
Post a Comment
<< Home