Sunday, April 18, 2010

Googling My Mother

Today I discovered that if I googled my mother in Google News, there are actually results. This isn't necessarily a good thing, but in this case it was. The story, which appeared in Friday's Journal and Courier, was about the awarding of the Marcile Eddy Shining Light Award. You can read the entire story here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She won her own award? How...apt.

April 18, 2010 2:39 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

Um...no, she presented it. I think winning your own award is a metaphysical impossibility. The universe as we know it would implode.

April 18, 2010 9:40 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 18, 2010 9:42 PM  
Blogger Marcile said...

I always love it when I get credit for founding the bureau. I didn't! And what does it mean when it says the post has been removed by author? Someone had second thoughts?
Anyway, thank you , Mike, for the posting. It was good day for me!

April 20, 2010 2:05 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

It's only because of her connections in city hall that her police blotter entries aren't appearing in the Google search.

April 27, 2010 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home