A Great Party
Well, this is my third attempt to write this. It says it publishes but then just publishes the title!
Anyway what I wnated to say was that we owe Bononie a big thank you for the great party on Sat. nite. For those of you who missed it, it was a wonderful meal-turkey, baked steak, bowls of mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, gravy, slaw, green salad and hot rolls. For dessert there were bowls of cherry cobbler, apple cobbler and of course Mike's favorite German sweet chocolate cake. The resturant had a interesting history having started out as a bar and brothel!
After dinner we went back to the farm for presents, drinks and conversation. Mike seemed to really enjoy his party though not the part about his turning 60. His mother wasn't too crazy about that part either! I told them that I thought I should have been the guest of honor. After all, what did he do?
We missed all of you!
Thanks again, Bonnie
Anyway what I wnated to say was that we owe Bononie a big thank you for the great party on Sat. nite. For those of you who missed it, it was a wonderful meal-turkey, baked steak, bowls of mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, gravy, slaw, green salad and hot rolls. For dessert there were bowls of cherry cobbler, apple cobbler and of course Mike's favorite German sweet chocolate cake. The resturant had a interesting history having started out as a bar and brothel!
After dinner we went back to the farm for presents, drinks and conversation. Mike seemed to really enjoy his party though not the part about his turning 60. His mother wasn't too crazy about that part either! I told them that I thought I should have been the guest of honor. After all, what did he do?
We missed all of you!
Thanks again, Bonnie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home