Steve's Latest Radio Essay

Here is Steve's most recent radio essay, this time on his first trip to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon at age 51. By the way, these essays used to be confined to a local news magazine that WBAA produced which aired in the early evening on Saturdays and Sundays. Now they're airing the essays during Morning Edition and All Things Considered. Bonnie heard this essay during morning drive time and I heard it in the evening drive time. Kind of like . . . the big time.

1 Comments:
I was defintely feeling the "drive time" pressure when recording this one. Usually, I only have to re-record 1-2 lines, and on a few occasions have nailed it first time through. On this one, I had to redo 7. Mike Loizzo is very patient--and also a great tape editor. I don't think Garrison is running scared just yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home