Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Reason to Despise Joe Lieberman

If you didn't come to despise Joe Lieberman for his monomanical support of the Iraq war, for campaigning against Obama with John McCain, for his grandstanding obstructionism on health care reform, could we win you over with indisputable evidence of gross hypocrisy? Lieberman is threatening to single-handedly destroy health care reform (which has progressed much further in the legislature than any previous attempt) because he has "concerns" about the expansion of Medicare coverage which he himself touted as part of a Lieberman substitute for the "public option" as recently as September. Witness the video clip below. Can't you just feel that "Joe-mentum"?

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

I do not need another reason!

December 16, 2009 8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a dream where I threw him out of a building in triumph.

December 16, 2009 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home