President's Picks
In case you're needing a little inspiration on your NCAA picks, here's President Obama walking through his bracket with ESPN. (He picks Sienna over Purdue, though he concedes that he "feels bad for Purdue" as they show a video of Robbie Hummel being helped from the court after blowing out his ACL.) Though the Jock-in-Chief picks Kansas to win, like a lot of people, the rest f his Final Four looks a little unusual.

3 Comments:
Please! Let's stick with the nomenclature as established by USA Today: it's "Hoopster In Chief."
Crap! I'm too late!
I was also too late to get mine posted. I did fill one out on paper, though, and based on everything I've seen so far, it's a good thing it's not in the public domain. I did pick the Boilers to make the Sweet Sixteen, but that doesn't quite make up for having Kansas and Pitt in the Final Four.
Post a Comment
<< Home