Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pictures from Mike's 60th


I've posted several pictures from my birthday party one week ago here. Thanks to all who attended for making it a very memorable evening, even for the memory-challenged. Thanks for all the well wishes from those who could not be here; hopefully the pictures will be the next best thing and without the snowy drive. Special thanks to Bonnie for planning the event. I think the last big birthday party I had was when I was six; this one was better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Nice pics! Steve--Maybe we should have laminated the Rachel Maddow poster.

February 15, 2010 11:46 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I agree. That needs to be preserved for eternity. We could bury it with him. Speaking of lamination, thanks to the photographer for consistently catching my bald spot in all of its shining glory.

February 26, 2010 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home