Attention Hoosiers!
Congratulations, Indiana democrats! For the first time in who knows how long (maybe ever), people give a crap about what you think! (Forgive the language, tender-eared nieces and nephews. Sometimes Aunt Jamie just has to tell it like it is.)
It's all coming down to you this Tuesday. So put out those yard signs! Wear those buttons! Talk to people in the line at Marsh and Payless and in the parking lot at WalMart. Tell them we need to wrap this thing up so the democrats can focus on November. Can we afford four more years of this? Tell them we need a thinking person in the White House. Tell them that Barack Obama is the only person in the race who has any idea what it's like to worry about how to pay for something. And for goodness sake, take everyone you can to the polls. Find someone to represent the disenfranchised in Michigan. And by that I mean Chris, Max, Claire and me.
And if you are for Hillary, are you sure you're feeling OK? You look pale. I think you need to see a doctor, and get some rest. Wednesday you can leave the house.

1 Comments:
I predicted an Obama victory in Indiana of 51-49 from close monitoring of the zogby polls and his uptick over the weekend in national polls, as verified in emails to Steve and Mike. I'm still waiting for their accolades...just 20,000 short! I also said he just needed a couple more days--words that Chuck Todd from MSNBC echoed the day after.
Post a Comment
<< Home