Friday, October 07, 2005

Ky. Eddys visit

This doesn't look quite right but hope it goes thru anyhow! Wouldn't want you to miss anything your mother/grandmother had to say!
I am sitting here in near panic because your father took my new car out to get a new watch strap which should take half an hr. and he has been gone over an hour and a half. I have never figured out what takes him so long but so far he has always returned!
The Mark Eddys, well Lisa, Mark and Matt, were here last weekend from Sat. to Sunday. We had a great visit tho a short one. Mark seems to be doing well; in fact they plan to go see Karen sometime soon when Matt and Lisa have fall break. Sarah went to Ky. to see a prof. there but didn't seem too enthusiastic about him. We were hopeful she would end up in Ky. or I.U. Prospects don't look good now for either place. She is in New Mexico now.
I am waiting for a call from the insurance people. I need help figuring out the form they sent.
Once I have returned it they assure me they will send our check for 11,016 I believe.
I am taking Dad in to see Dr. Zawadsky Tuesday. He has had a very hard time since my accident. Then the following week he sees his oncologist.
I had a eye exam recently and was told I have a cataract that needs removing. The doctor's question to me was "Are you still driving?" Well, sorta. I plan to have it done the end of this month.
Hope there are some new postings soon. Here's your dad, thank God!
Love,
Mom
Your Dad says he took a little spin on the highway to see how the car drove. There are days -an
there are days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home