mom's woes
And the plot thickens! Just got back from the book store where I discovered I do not have my driver's license. A nice young W. Lafayette policeman is now searching for it. He says it happens all the time!
I must have indeed had a guardian angel because outside of my one bruise and some small amount of soreness I seem to be fine-bad humored of course, but fine.
We learn from the body shop that probably the car is not repairable, so with Chris' advice we will be looking for a new car. I am hoping against hope that Mike or Rob will go with Dad to look. They can bring me whatever as long as it is a pretty color and has air bags.
I came to a new appreciation of family when this occurred. Both Mike and Rob were at the hospital and Steve came out that nite. Mark and Chris both called when they got e-mails.
I also came to a new appreciation of friends. Sue Eiler followed the ambulance and called various people , one of whom called David who was out of town. The next day was spent talking to friends from church who called and of course to insurance people. By the way, whatever happened to the tv insurance man standing by your side thru all this???
Had a sleepover Friday nite. Dad and I needed that to take our minds off trouble and let us enjoy grandchildren/
Love,
Mom
I must have indeed had a guardian angel because outside of my one bruise and some small amount of soreness I seem to be fine-bad humored of course, but fine.
We learn from the body shop that probably the car is not repairable, so with Chris' advice we will be looking for a new car. I am hoping against hope that Mike or Rob will go with Dad to look. They can bring me whatever as long as it is a pretty color and has air bags.
I came to a new appreciation of family when this occurred. Both Mike and Rob were at the hospital and Steve came out that nite. Mark and Chris both called when they got e-mails.
I also came to a new appreciation of friends. Sue Eiler followed the ambulance and called various people , one of whom called David who was out of town. The next day was spent talking to friends from church who called and of course to insurance people. By the way, whatever happened to the tv insurance man standing by your side thru all this???
Had a sleepover Friday nite. Dad and I needed that to take our minds off trouble and let us enjoy grandchildren/
Love,
Mom

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home