And It Gots Pitchers Too, Maw
This fine piece of photographic art is present here merely to demonstrate that you can put photos on the site. This gem was taken at the Lafayette Brewing Company on the occasion of Without Annette's first public performance. If memory serves, it was taken with a cell phone. That is the reason (the only reason) why the people in it look so goofy--well, that and the hairnets.
Steve was present at this sordid scene too; he may deny it, but he was handling the camera.
You photographic Eddy's might think about creating links to your photo collections from the most recent holidays, vacations, etc. I'm experimenting with Flickr, a free photo display and storage site. If and when I get it going I'll let you know.
Steve was present at this sordid scene too; he may deny it, but he was handling the camera.You photographic Eddy's might think about creating links to your photo collections from the most recent holidays, vacations, etc. I'm experimenting with Flickr, a free photo display and storage site. If and when I get it going I'll let you know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home