Car Saga Wrap Up
Tonight Mom and Dad have a silver Buick Century sitting their garage, just like they did a week ago. You'd have to look awfully hard to tell that it's a different car. The insurance company gave them more for the old car than we had anticipated, so there was only about $1,700 difference between the old one and the new one. The dealer provides you with free car washes for life--the trick is you have to get them through your sales person, who may just have a great deal on a second car that would fit right into your lifestyle.
I also got Sarah's car back from the body shop--washed and polished, the inside cleaned and smelling good, and a thank-you letter on the seat with two mints. Customer service is getting a little scary!
Sarah got back from her Kentucky visit, but I'll let her tell that. She heads out to New Mexico on Monday, then on to San Francisco about October 15.
I also got Sarah's car back from the body shop--washed and polished, the inside cleaned and smelling good, and a thank-you letter on the seat with two mints. Customer service is getting a little scary!
Sarah got back from her Kentucky visit, but I'll let her tell that. She heads out to New Mexico on Monday, then on to San Francisco about October 15.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home