Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jamie Threatens Trashing of Non-Talking Eds

Does the fact that Steve and Rob aren't listed indicate that they aren't registered? And that we can start talking some serious trash about them? Because I have been looking for opportunities to do so.

I'm sorry to hear that Mom had to go through another ordeal today. I suppose when you think about it, it makes sense that you can't just walk into the motor vehicle bureau and order yourself up a driver's license. I'm amazed that the police were willing to go with her. That would never happen around here.

I plan to try to get some of our pictures from Kentucky on Flickr soon so we can share them with the group. Mike, thanks for setting up the blog. We love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

Article 87 of the Talking Eds by-laws allows slanderous comments against family members who have not yet registered. Article 88 allows for snide insinuations against family members who have registered but not yet posted.

September 28, 2005 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home