Indiana to Kentucky, Kentucky to Indiana
Sarah is driving down to Kentucky tomorrow (Thursday) so she can meet with a University of Kentucky professor whose research she's interested in to explore the possiblity of graduate school there. That will happen on Friday. She'll be saying with the Kentucky Eddys. It's my understanding that the Kentucky branch (at least Mark, Lisa, and Matt) will be driving up to Lafayette on Saturday and will return on Sunday. It'll be great to have them here, if only for a short time.

2 Comments:
I don't see how you could post tunes directly here, but I think there are free hosting sites that you could post to and then create a link to it--kind of like Flickr does for photos. Max may be on top of that already. If you set up the site, I'll create the link to it from Talking Eds.
Mark's visit is going to be a quick one. I hope we can spend some time with him. Wish you were here.
I recently arrested control of my website from the crazed morons in charge of the internet security at the university. so, yes, once its recorded i could post it there. Dad, before we record anything we need to do something with the microphone situation, as my computer is currently 143ยบ.
Post a Comment
<< Home