Friday, November 07, 2008

Where are you?

Is anyone aware that there was an election and we won?!!!!!!!
Where is the celebration, the jubliance, the nasty remarks about Sarah Palin????

5 Comments:

Blogger Mylz said...

I hereby declare November 4th national "Let's all eat some cake!" day.

November 07, 2008 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

And Indiana is the icing on that cake. Unbelievable! I am thoroughy exhausted but I'm sure I'll be jubilant when I recover. As far as Sarah goes, the best thing she could do is disappear, which I'm afraid is too much to hope for.

November 07, 2008 5:49 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

My only disappointment, besides not getting the filibuster-proof Senate, was that they didn't declare Indiana until I had gone to bed. I waited up as long as I could, but my adrenaline ran out. The best part was stumbling onto Fox News as they declared Ohio for Obama. Heheheheh.

November 08, 2008 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Pretty sweet, though, to have Indiana called after anyone's bedtime.

November 09, 2008 12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty sweet to have a President declared at 11pm!

November 09, 2008 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home