You Can Stop Worrying About Me
In case you all haven't heard: I am now gainfully employed!
My first day is in a few hours. Read all about it here.
Wish me luck!
(PS. Also, my blog is now filled with pictures of my puppy, Tenzing. You should go there, if for no other reason than to look at puppy pictures.)
My first day is in a few hours. Read all about it here.
Wish me luck!
(PS. Also, my blog is now filled with pictures of my puppy, Tenzing. You should go there, if for no other reason than to look at puppy pictures.)

2 Comments:
That's great news, Max, though it cost me a ton of money. I bet Mary $100 that you'd be greeting at Wal-Mart by Christmas. So what exactly does this company do? I couldn't figure it out from the website. Is it an information tech. firm?
Good news, Max! I hope things went well this last week. I tried to leave a comment before this but for some reason it wouldn't take my password. Steve fixed it tonite. How are things going for Claire?
Post a Comment
<< Home