McCain is not counting on the Eddys
Working with the Obama campaign I've discovered a great new site called fivethirtyeight.com. The author (Nate Silver) apparently developed industry-standard sports prediction techniques which he now applies to political analysis. I thought you might be interested in this post about John McCain taking Indiana for granted.
He apparently out-predicted the pollsters during the primaries, particularly in North Carolina and Indiana. Here is a piece in National Journal Online about that if you're interested.
In case you were wondering, five hundred and thirty-eight is the number of electors in the electoral college. But of course, you knew that.
He apparently out-predicted the pollsters during the primaries, particularly in North Carolina and Indiana. Here is a piece in National Journal Online about that if you're interested.
In case you were wondering, five hundred and thirty-eight is the number of electors in the electoral college. But of course, you knew that.

1 Comments:
Thanks for the lead on Nate Silver's piece, Jamie. I used in a posting to the Tippecanoe County Democrats site.
Post a Comment
<< Home